Sunday, June 14, 2009

Packing



I've been attempting to pack for the last week. I'm finally starting to get everything together and hopefully I can start to get a good idea of how much everything weighs. Airline companies have decreased many of the lenient weight limits they have had in the past in an effort to cut fuel costs and it really makes packing more of an art than anything else. Another thing that makes it difficult is that different airline companies have different weight limits. We are using two different airlines (British Airways and TAP Portugal) and one has a check-in weight limit of 50 lbs while the other has a weight limit of 44 lbs....ugh

Aside from packing, I've been doing a lot of mental preparation. I'm extremely excited to be headed to Sao Tome and I can't wait to get started on the XO deployment!

No comments:

Post a Comment